Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Tris-may she be a prisoner? I_vote_lcapTris-may she be a prisoner? I_voting_barTris-may she be a prisoner? I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Tris-may she be a prisoner? I_vote_lcapTris-may she be a prisoner? I_voting_barTris-may she be a prisoner? I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Tris-may she be a prisoner? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Tris-may she be a prisoner?

2 posters

Go down

Tris-may she be a prisoner? Empty Tris-may she be a prisoner?

Post  Ari Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Tris & Ari

Tris padded quietly through the tunnels, peering into caves. She felt braver than usual, but being a runt made her cautious. She padded into one of the cave and curled up, sighing happily. As long as she wasnt caught it would be OK.

Ari skidded to a halt before the tunnel entrance. "You first Rue," she commented. In truth she was a bit scared. She put on her brave face though and waited for him to enter.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris-may she be a prisoner? Empty #-Authority-#

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 am

RUE AND ASDRID

As Rue entered the clearing in which the giant cave entrance stood, like this morning. He was a little frustrated that a trespasser on the Pack's side of the Mountain would choose such a place to hide. I mean, the commoner village would've been fine as long as he met her eventually, but the Dresden Family House-hold? Was she insane? The skeletal brute sighed, rolling his optics. The female was to be questioned and figured out, and if wanted; granted a possible apprenticeship. It was fair treatment, but if he had found her in the Royal House-hold, she would've been thrown in prison for quite some time to be put in place.

Asdrid was now on his white and black hued back. Her wings tight to her back as they entered the main tunnel. There were many rooms, and when Rue entered a far one, a young femme stood inside. The blue dragoness shrunk behind his runt frame, realized that the wolfess was smaller than even her partner.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Rue spoke, his tones were neither friendly nor aggressive. But his expression was firm. "Do you not realize you are in the Dresden Family house-hold of the Cyan Mountain Nation?" He snapped. His tail and head high to the female. He was smiling in his head, for he too realized her size difference to him. His shoulder fur was bristled slightly, he wouldn't have been so harsh if he hadn't been having a rough time recently. He had to keep up with so much, but hopefully he could soon regain control.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tris-may she be a prisoner? Empty Re: Tris-may she be a prisoner?

Post  Ari Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Tris & Ari

Tris cowered as the brute entered the cave, her small frame trembling. She could see that this wolf was not much bigger than her, but he still carried the authoritive tone of an Alpha. Who are you and why are you here... She stood a bit taller and spoke quietly. "I am Tris El, runt of Glaicier mountain tribe. I am here because..." She trailed off, not sure for a moment. When she spoke again it was hestitant. "Because I had no where else to go, and I did not know that these caves were inhabited. Which in turn will answer you other question. No I did not know I was in the Dresden family house-hold of the Cyan mountain Nation." Her mouth shut and she nodded at him, her actions subdued. "done."

Ari followed him into the tunnels, padding slowly behind him. I wonder what will go down in there... she thought to herself, peeking into the cave. She saw the little runt fae confessing everything, and turned to look at Rue.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Tris-may she be a prisoner? Empty #-Authority-#

Post  StarPack Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 pm

RUE AND ASDRID

As she spoke Rue flattened his ears at the sound of Glacier Mountain. They had been Cyan Mountain's neighbor and enemy since the dawn of the Nations. His teeth bared, if she had been a loner, he could have understood, but no. "You will be held a prisoner until I commend your release." He snapped. The white rib-like markings along his sides gave an eerie look to his skeletal pattern. The Alpha turned, and looked to Ari. "Take her to the Prisons, now." He growled and stalked off. He wouldn't allow this to go un-noticed.

Asdrid smirked as the Glacier female was given her sentence. Rue was doing the right thing, she had been raised the past few weeks to give no mercy to there neighboring Nation.

================================================================

((OOC - Sorry, Lol, I've been grounded the whole week and haven't been able to reply until now.))
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Tris & Ari

Tris opened her mouth in protest. "The prisons?!" she yelped. Stupid birth tribe she thought bitterly. If I had been born somewhere else, or better yet a loner, this would not have happened. She looked up at the female, Ari. She would be no match for her, no chance for escape. She hung her head.

Ari nodded. "Will do," she said to Rue. "Follow me," she snarled at the runt. She had no patience for intruders. She lashed her tail and marched out the door, her eyes on Tris.

OCC{no problem, :3}
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down