Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] I_vote_lcap[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] I_voting_bar[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] I_vote_rcap 
Ari
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] I_vote_lcap[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] I_voting_bar[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death]

2 posters

Go down

[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] Empty [Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death]

Post  StarPack Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Zero, Aster, Rteroi, Rue and Asdrid

Zero was young and niave. His evil tendancy driving him to strike with force with every battl move and blessing he used. His golden and black spotted pelt was bristled as he spared with Aster. The wolf was the same size as him, even though he was twice the age of the young leopard. The black and red brute lunged for Zero, the leopard was fast and used his Spark blessing to make him flinch mid-leap. As the male wolf fell, Zero took the chance to bound ontop of him and bring his muzzle down to his throat. Aster smiled and pushed him off with no effort as the pair smiled at eachother. If Zero graduated, he would be given the name of a Private and be granted three powerful blessings.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The fight had been observed by Rue and Asdrid without them knowing. The skeletal brute padded up, Asdrid at his heals. "Nice sparing." He barked. "You've graduated, congratulations Private Zero." He spoke, nodding to Aster to signal he approved the upgrade. He knew next was up to his sister, Trenee, for she was training young Zero's sister.

Asdrid froze with fright as Rteroi padded up. The full grown Hell Hound was taller than Aster, who was definately taller than Rue. Her dodge blue eyes widened as the Hound's fire red gaze turned to her. The dragoness gulped as he let out a hmph and returned his eyes to the Alpha. From the Hell Hound's stance, he held high respect for Aster and Rue; Rteroi always kept his tail and head low around them.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] Empty Re: [Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death]

Post  Ari Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

Ari watched the fight and exchange from the shadows, her breath coming in gasps during the battle and a sigh of releif after Zero won. She admired him, and his strenghth, but she dared not get closer. She wasnt able to fight like that, and she didnt want to get in his way. She pressed her stomach to the ground and waited through slitted eyes for the next fight, if there would be one.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] Empty [Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominent-Death]

Post  StarPack Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Zero, Aster, Rteroi, Rue and Asdrid

Zero smiled with an evil looking grin. His purr wasn't of excitement, but of resentment. He wanted the blessing around Rue's neck, but knew he'd be slaughtered if he put himself in a fight against Rue. He had no death stop blessing, and Rue would most likely take the move to kill him immediately. His eyes sparkled as he glanced at Rteroi, he admired the Hell Hound.

Aster sighed, his apprentice he'd tradined for about a year was now grown up. He'd become attached to Zero over the months, unknowing of the dark within him. He looked up to Rue as a father and woukdn't let anyone harm the skeletal brute. His red eyes looked to Rteroi, his life long partner. He nodded to him and padded away with him to the captain dens.

Rue watched intently as the leopard eyed him oddly. The male gave a low warning snarl, he was young and needed to be put in his place if needed. His cyan gaze tripped back to Asdrid as she gulped at when the Hell Hound arrived. He chuckled and motioned for her to hop on his back, she had been walking a long time and was still young, her stamina not fully extended. The Blue Back kit leapt up and smiled, Rue was her favorite out of them all. As the male wolf turned, he saw Ari staring intently at Zero. He lifted a brow and laughed inaudibly. "Greetings Ari. Is your mother doing better?"
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] Empty Re: [Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death]

Post  Ari Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Ari

Ari looked up quickly as she heard Rue speak. "Yeah, much better. She will be fully healed tomorrow." She realised she was still in a crouch and stood quickly, her full hight reaching above him. She hunched a bit, not wanting to seem disrespectfull. "I also wanted to tell you something. I found a young fae, wolf, one and a half summers maybe? She was snooping around the Dresden tunnels. I thought you might want to question her, so I had Rin watch her. The fae, even though Rin is weak, is no match for her." She nodded, signaling she was done.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

[Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominant-Death] Empty [Struggling-Will-be-your-Prominent-Death]

Post  StarPack Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Zero, Rue, Asdrid

Zero looked to Ari. The wolf was slightly shorter than him, but probably no match for his strength. Since she was a Dresden though, the fae probably had the blessings to slaughter him too. The golden and black leopard sighed, listening to her knowing Rue and his dragon kit would leave shortly. He turned and padded toward the Apprentice dens, stopping himself short before heading in a different course; to the Private's Quarters.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

As the skeletal brute listened to her response, he nodded. His expression was now serious, how could he have a trespasser in his lands? Rue growled in slight annoyance to this newcomer. His cyan eyes narrowed. "Okay let's go." He barked. Padding away through the ferns, Asdrid bolting after him. Tne blue hued dragoness was still tired, but glad that they were leaving. She loved to practice fighting, but with Rteroi in the area, until she was full grown, would probably be scared half-to-death.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Ari nodded and followed after him. I wonder what he will do to her... Should I have told him that she is a runt? she shook her head. No, it doesnt matter anyway. She ran to the dresden tunnels.(sorry for the shortness)
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down