Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** I_vote_lcap**THE_WORLD_ENDS** I_voting_bar**THE_WORLD_ENDS** I_vote_rcap 
Ari
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** I_vote_lcap**THE_WORLD_ENDS** I_voting_bar**THE_WORLD_ENDS** I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
**THE_WORLD_ENDS** EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

**THE_WORLD_ENDS**

2 posters

Go down

**THE_WORLD_ENDS** Empty **THE_WORLD_ENDS**

Post  Ari Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Ari

Ari sighed, and curled up. It had been a tiring day. Her mother, Rin, was getting weaker, and it fell on Aris shoulders to care for her. She shook her head, her face stuck in a frown. Why can't she just banish herself or something she thought bitterly, I'm not even close to her. Why do I have to help. She sighed again, then stood. She needed to do something, sitting around wouldent help. She thought for a moment whether to pay Rue a visit, but decided against it. She was a mere Deresden, nothing for him to bother about. She started walking, letting her paws take her wherever they willed.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

**THE_WORLD_ENDS** Empty #-Authority-#

Post  StarPack Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Rue and Asdrid

The small skeletal male trodded through the bracken. He had many things to worry about, for he had recently taken his father's place as Alpha. He had been trained thoroughly in the art of fighting, both physical and blessing wise. His cyan gaze was looking forward. He was headed to see Ari for the matter of Rin's health. He wasn't going to let any member of the hgih families die without trying to save them first. He the blessing Arakave, which should bring the wolfess back to health.

He emerged from the ferns to look upon the Dresden den-site, a large cave fortress with neat tunnels and paddage ways. It didn't only have dens, but three large common rooms for the family to mingle. He spotted Ari pacing outside of the entrance. He bounded to her, thinking in his head a snide comment about how she was larger than him. Being the runt of a litter was not fun, for he was about the size of the average fem.

"Where is Rin?" Rue started, he looked up slightly at the wolfess. "Since we have no Medical Team formed, I will have to heal your mother with Arakave." His tail and posture was held high, he respected his members but he knw they always needed reminding on who was boss. He had the most powerful blessing wrapped around his neck. The §îðñ was encased in the Cyan Crystal, the most sacred stone on the Mountain, just because of that reason.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The blue hued dragoness followed after Rue. She was very protectiv over him even though she was one third his size. She had hatched a few days ago, and the first creature she saw was him. Asdrid was about 20 times smaller than the size she'll be in about one year. The white spikes along her back were stubs and her wing had the span of 5ft. The female dragon stood beside the Alpha as he spoke to Ari, she looked up at her and smiled. She would be untameable unless Rue started ealy, for it was her nature. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't be polite.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

**THE_WORLD_ENDS** Empty Re: **THE_WORLD_ENDS**

Post  Ari Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Ari looked up as Rue approached her. Apparently she wouldent have to choose. after hearing his question she sighed. "She's inside. In the first den. Go ahead and heal her, it will make my life easyer." She resumed her pacing, looking out into space. She didnt really want her mother healed, but if it was healed or not, it would make it easyer if she was.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

**THE_WORLD_ENDS** Empty #-Authority-#

Post  StarPack Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Rue and Asdrid

Rue nodded and padded into the tunnels. He knew Asdrid was following him, for he wanted her with him at all times so she could learn to be his loyal friend instead of an untameable beast. The white and black male walked into the first den, he saw Rin and sat down at the entrance. She didn't seem all too good, he closed his eyes and raised a paw and placed it on her back. Soon, green threads of light emerged from her fur and seeped into the female's body; the Arakave blessing. Within the next ten minutes, the Dresden fem will be good as new. He pulled back and walked out of the stone passages.

The skeletal brute brushed past Ari and back into the ferns, heading to the Army Base to evaluate the leopard apprentice that Aster is training. He heard from the Captain that he was quite a handful and had a lot of skill. Rue smirked as he thought of when he first found Aster as a pup the size of an egg, he had raised him like his son, but knew he couldn't be apart of the Royal Family because he wasn't his blood.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Asdrid watched as Rue healed the sickly female. She was curious about the form of power he used to revive her health. It was alomst strange. She almost fell over as he walked by, she quickly ran after him and kept close to his flank as he stalked away through the undergrowth in the direction of the camp. She knew as a fact that Aster had a most frightening best friend, a Hell Hound. The young Blue Back Dragoness was yes afraid of the horrible monster, so dreaded going there.
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack
StarPack

https://cyanmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Ari

Ari watched as Rue padded away. She felt admiration stirring in her, but pushed it down. She would not allow emotion, be it anger or sadness. She blinked and padded into the tunnels. Turning into the first den, she could already see improvements in her mother. Her fur had a healthy sheen and he eyes wern't murky. Ari turned and stalked out of the tunnels. Her mother didnt deserve being healed. It wasn't fair. She sat down with a thump, than decided her options. She stood slowly and padded after Rue and his dragon.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum