Cyan Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
StarPack
Rin and Eshashy I_vote_lcapRin and Eshashy I_voting_barRin and Eshashy I_vote_rcap 
Ari
Rin and Eshashy I_vote_lcapRin and Eshashy I_voting_barRin and Eshashy I_vote_rcap 
Cailean
Rue

Latest topics
» {t I Nagi Sho Gv}
Rin and Eshashy EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm by 

» Pack Meeting Dec 1
Rin and Eshashy EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:49 pm by Rue

» Creating a New Pack
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:14 pm by StarPack

» VIOLENT DELIGHTS
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm by Cailean

» SKILL LOG
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:24 pm by StarPack

» Skills
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm by StarPack

» Points/System and Full Rank List
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm by StarPack

» For "Off-site" Members
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm by StarPack

» New User Guide
Rin and Eshashy EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 pm by StarPack

Affiliates
free forum

Rin and Eshashy

Go down

Rin and Eshashy Empty Rin and Eshashy

Post  Ari Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Rin walked beside the lake, staring at her reflection. Why cant Ari like me more? she complained to herself. I'm always so lonely. The wolf smiled a bit as the form of a baby dragon swooped down and landed on the other side of the lake. Her smile quickly turned to a frown however, when she saw its wing was hurt. Running around the lake she stopped in front of the little thing. "Hold still," she said. Using Heal, she sealed the cut on its wing. The baby dragon rubbed up against her, its tiny horns scratching her chest. It was a soft green, hardly a week old. It was only a little smaller than her. Staring up at her with its pale green eyes, she decided it might make a good companion. Apparently it agreed, since it wouldnt leave her as she trotted away. "Your name will be Eshashy. Shy for short." She nuzzled its head and trotted back to the other side of the lake, the dragon flying beside her.
Ari
Ari
Dresden Family
Dresden Family

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum